Cannes Petit Juas Bastide
Surface : 279 m² • Plot of land : 1000 m²
• Petit Juas, one of the last villas from the beginning of the century, which has since belonged to the same family.
It is currently on three floors: ground floor, first floor and second floor, with the possibility of converting the attic.
Electricity has been redone, plumbing needs to be redone, double glazing.
There are beautiful rooms with parquet flooring, built-in cupboards and high ceilings, beautiful staircase in original wood. The attic is very high and can be converted into a bedroom, games room, sports room...
The land is flat, rare in the area, the beaches of La Croisettes are a 15-minute walk away. Outdoor parking for several cars, possibility to create garages.
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 279 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Hot water
- Hot water : Boiler
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Floor : 2nd / 3 floors
- Orientation : East South West North
- View : Garden
- Built in : 1910
- Availability : Free
- 3 Bedrooms (15.23 m², 14.58 m², 8.92 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (9.9 m²)
- 2 Lavatories (4.02 m², 1.7 m²)
- 1 Corridor (2.06 m²)
- 1 Cupboard (4.62 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (21.08 m²)
- 1 Dining room (14.6 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (4.84 m²)
- 1 Landing (11.61 m²)
- 1 Walk-in closet (9.25 m²)
- 1 Master bedroom (17.18 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (4.72 m²)
- 1 Land (1000 m²)
Double glazing • Electric shutters • Intercom • Fireplace • Electric awnings
Shops • Town centre • Train station • Day care • Sea • Convention center
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: